|Now Open! AMA Profiles Hub
Now you can experience faster, easier and better online service at new AMA Profiles Hub.
From the Hub, you may purchase the following:
- AMA Physician Profiles
- AMA Physician Reappointment Profiles
- Continuous Monitoring Service for physician profiles
- AAPA Physician Assistant Profiles
Features of the new AMA Profiles Hub:
- Access and download profiles in a matter of seconds.
- Purchase a variety of credentialing products in one transaction.
- Eliminate duplicate orders and guess work. A better and shared order history allows you to see what others in your organization have purchased.
- Receive maintenance of certification data within AMA physician profiles
- Coming soon! Take advantage of subscription offers (restrictions may apply)
Don’t have time to download a file? No problem. You’ll have 30 days to access your purchase (up from the old system’s 7-day timeframe).
Learn more today by accessing the links at right.
Credentialing software users: How to avoid data interruptions
At some point, you may have authorized your software provider to use your current AMA Profiles Service site login information to retrieve data from the AMA site. With the launch of AMA Profiles Hub, the programs that your software provider uses to retrieve the AMA data will encounter issues. These issues may make the AMA data that you need inaccessible.
If experiencing these issues, contact your software provider first for technical assistance. Should your provider not be able to provide you the data you need in the timeframe that you need it, please contact AMA to discuss AMA Profiles Connect or other options.
AMA Profiles Connect provides the best solution for uninterrupted and instantaneous access to AMA profile data through your software. Switch now and experience the reliability that only AMA Profiles Connect can provide.